1. Paper/Abstract Submission Instructions
1. Word Template:
2. Paper submission link for HPCCT2021 is at: iconf. Submission System
3. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
2. Manuscript Preparation Instructions
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 8 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.
3. Article acceptance requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
4. Reviewing Process
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
5. Plagiarism Policy
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the HPCCT2021 submission and the significance of this contribution.